Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Christian Movie: What if...


Last night I saw a Christian film called What if..., from Jenkins Entertainment.  The story was something like a modern-day version of It's A Wonderful Life; or, as I've been told, a cleaned-up version of Family Man with a Christian message (I haven't seen Family Man myself, so I wouldn't know from personal experience). 

The movie is a drama, about a man who is given a second chance to right the wrong decisions he has made in his life.  It is a good-quality movie; the acting is great (apparently the cast has a few well-known actors), the cinematography also looks great, and the story is both moving and entertaining. 


The one thing that did bother me was that there was a teenager who had an attitude (not really the example younger kids should have, in my opinion)... but, she wasn't altogether that bad.


Overall, it was definitely a movie I'd recommend.