Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Film Updates

Last month, I shared with you that I began an internship at a small film company.  At the time, I didn't specify which film company it was.  But now... I think it's time I let you know. 
The film company is Advent Film Group, the Christian company I mentioned over two years ago that produced Come What May.  They have since produced two more movies, Hero and Alone Yet Not Alone (co-produced with Mission City Productions); both of which are in post-production.


According to their website, Advent Film Group "is an independent film production and distribution group established to create excellent Christian films by raising up excellent Christian filmmakers".  Their mission is to raise up the next generation of Christian filmmakers, through their intensive training workshops, internship opportunities, Associates Program, and other forms of training.


To learn more about Advent Film Group, go to their website by clicking on the image below:




Now... I have some exciting news!  Next week, Advent Film Group is beginning production for a a new movie called Writers' Block (working title).  Writers' Block is a comedic, 1940's period piece, produced under a low budget, as a part of Advent Film Group's "Associates Program".  Watch the video below to learn how the Associates Program works:




As part of my internship for Advent Film Group, I'm going to be able to work on the film set for Writers' Block.  This will be my first experience on a "real" film set, and I am very excited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a slightly different topic, I want to point out that I've added a new feature to my blog that will allow you to follow it by email.  You'll find the gadget on the sidebar.  Just enter in your email address, and Google will send updates right to your email every time I post!  (Seems convenient to me!)  Note: I will not get your email address.  This service is handled completely by Google.  I just want to clarify that.  It's a pretty cool little gadget, though, isn't it? :-)