Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

New blog!

For those of you that are interested in computer art, graphic design, animation, 3D modeling, filmmaking, or anything in between, come join me on my new blog -- "Completely Free Tutorials" -- as I embark on a journey to learn more about computer art! 


I'm more or less a "beginner" in this area of computer art, and I have much to learn. Nonetheless, as I traverse this adventurous road of learning, I'll share with you the skills I pick up along the way. And who knows; maybe you'll have nuggets of advice to share with me, as well! 


Visit my new blog my clicking the image below...




... or by going to: www.completelyfreetutorials.blogspot.com.




*Note:  I'm not discontinuing this blog! "Pursuing the Truth" will go on as before. "Completely Free Tutorials" is just for tutorials on computer art; "Pursuing the Truth" is for everything else!