Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sherlock Holmes


A few days ago I saw Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. I just want to briefly say that it was a good movie; I recommend it to anyone who enjoys action movies that are not polluted with unnecessary violence and language. I was able to thoroughly enjoy it, without flinching because of inappropriate content.

This movie was my introduction to Sherlock Holmes; I had not read any of the books or seen the other movie beforehand. It definitely was a good introduction; I really liked the character, the thrill of the plot, and the cool special effects (especially the slowing/speeding-up effect used whenever Sherlock solved a clue or remembered something crucial).

My favorite part was the ending, including the Chess scene and the very last scene. But, you'll have to watch it to find out what was so epic about it. :-)